Our Paddy Heights Crib
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cooking Utensils?

3 posters

Go down

Cooking Utensils? Empty Cooking Utensils?

Post  AZZA Sun May 24, 2009 10:01 am

I know we got a brand new slow cooker hahaha.. but what else u guys reckon we shuld get?

I'm thinkin waffle maker haha..
AZZA
AZZA

Back to top Go down

Cooking Utensils? Empty Re: Cooking Utensils?

Post  Dangerou$ Dickie 411 Mon May 25, 2009 5:35 am

definate milkshake shit
slurpee machine for summer with alcohol in it hahaha
ive got a brand new bar fridge for the entertainment zone so we dont have to walk the hole 10 metres to the kitchen and just be lazy fucks and reach 30 cm to the fridge hahaha which is always full...we gota make a roster for cleaning, cookin and whos week it is to buy beer
Dangerou$ Dickie 411
Dangerou$ Dickie 411

Back to top Go down

Post  Shootershane Mon May 25, 2009 12:29 pm

slurpees would be hectic.. in summer just sitting by the pool with a southo slurpee haha.

i reckon we have a case next to the bar fridge which will always be full. take one out put one from the case in to keep it full and once the case runs out we buy a new one.. hard and that way we've always got a fridge full.. penalties could be not refilling if you grab a carlton cold from the fridge

Shootershane

Back to top Go down

Post  AZZA Mon May 25, 2009 12:31 pm

penalties should be handed out if you go over a limit..

i.e. if i buy a case and put it next to the fridge and dickie has 14 beers from it.. PENALTY

I dunno we'd have to work shit out when it comes to beer..
AZZA
AZZA

Back to top Go down

Post  Dangerou$ Dickie 411 Mon May 25, 2009 12:32 pm

the take 1 put 1 back policy is wat i have strictly informed with myself and im the only person who drinks from my own fridge so that will definatly be the rule in our sorority....we will make crazy penguinos to haha
Dangerou$ Dickie 411
Dangerou$ Dickie 411

Back to top Go down

Post  Dangerou$ Dickie 411 Mon May 25, 2009 12:52 pm

i reckon we buy the same beer for a month....so i buy a case of SUPER DRYS.....so then the next 3 cases have to be super drys...then we start i new beer after that month so the cash difference isnt insane.....like im not guna buy coronas ($50) and sum gronk buys VB stubbies ($22) hahahaha......so after that month of that beer we change it so its all the same.....
Dangerou$ Dickie 411
Dangerou$ Dickie 411

Back to top Go down

Post  AZZA Mon May 25, 2009 1:02 pm

or we could avoid all of this confusion by just buying our own beer?
AZZA
AZZA

Back to top Go down

Post  Dangerou$ Dickie 411 Mon May 25, 2009 1:07 pm

its easier if we just go case for case.....its not that hard....that way gronks beers dont go missing and start fights....we drink each others beers...at the end of the day the world keeps on spinning...quote stewie haha
Dangerou$ Dickie 411
Dangerou$ Dickie 411

Back to top Go down

Post  AZZA Mon May 25, 2009 1:14 pm

But i mean technically if were buyin case for case (6 beers each) we could be tuckin into each others gronks beers anyway.. i.e. if I have 8 beers i been stealin someones shiz..

I doubt if I bought a case of eccy d's and had em in my room shane-o would sneak in and take a few.. and IF HE DID Twisted Evil
AZZA
AZZA

Back to top Go down

Post  Dangerou$ Dickie 411 Mon May 25, 2009 1:18 pm

hahahaha i think we wood only have 24 beers in the crib haha....we will be like dan murphs there and my bucket will be full after the first week haha....were all mates i dont care if u drink wat i buy...as long as u make sum sorta effort to replace it..even if it is a povo beer the thought is there....since wen have i been a tight ass and been like sean and be like hey azzi u silly sexy man remember in cancun wen u were heaps heaps drunky wunky and u wanted a hotdog and had no cash so i bought it for u and it was 20 paso's (aka $2.35 AUD) yeh u still havent paid me and im waiting on it hahahaha
Dangerou$ Dickie 411
Dangerou$ Dickie 411

Back to top Go down

Post  AZZA Mon May 25, 2009 1:25 pm

hahaha drunky wunky... yeah i know what you mean fuck it well just all make an effort each week to fill the house with grog and well make it dan murphs and whatever gets drunk gets drunk.. Although if theres someone who is getting out of hand.. AKA Dev is having 4 bottles of jack and 3 quarters of a case a night then they will be pulled into line.. perhaps even punished somehow..
AZZA
AZZA

Back to top Go down

Post  Dangerou$ Dickie 411 Mon May 25, 2009 1:29 pm

hahahahaha yeh thats true.....we will only be drinking wen every1 else is drinkin....like b4 dins we will all have a schooie and talk over our day...then after dins....if ur home alone and want a schooie or 2 thats obviously fine coz all of us will do that time to time....its not like 1 of us r pesants like tucker and will just see 24 beers and drink all 24 in 1 sitting and claim that they didnt drink em and they cant stand up hahaha.....were not like that az....this way will honestly work
Dangerou$ Dickie 411
Dangerou$ Dickie 411

Back to top Go down

Post  Shootershane Mon May 25, 2009 2:17 pm

yeh im down case for case, if dev's (or anyone else) is shelfing beers we'll just start buying our own but i dont think it wil get to that. i reckon 4 of the same cases is a good idea too

Shootershane

Back to top Go down

Post  Dangerou$ Dickie 411 Mon May 25, 2009 2:28 pm

yeh its red hot....coz we will easily go threw 6 beeers a week each hahaha....thats gymea style...1 a nite haha...if we have 2 a nite that means we wood be outa beer by the 3rd nite hahaha.....so then the next person will stock the fridge and 3 nites later the next person and so on....so after 2 weeks were onto a new beer....dev isnt guna snake all our beer hahaha....we will let the bitch in on the rules and shes gota replace wat she drinks hahaha.....we all have this image in our heads that she is a raging alcoholic that snorts coke and fuks any1 hahaha....we met her in cancun boys she probs thinks the same about us hahaha
Dangerou$ Dickie 411
Dangerou$ Dickie 411

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum