Roomies.....5 gronks into 4 rooms

Go down

Roomies.....5 gronks into 4 rooms Empty Roomies.....5 gronks into 4 rooms

Post  Dangerou$ Dickie 411 on Mon May 25, 2009 11:23 am

gronks wats guna be the go with the room issue...there is 4 of us and 5 ppl r guna be rooming together TEMPORARILLY....i dont wana call off the move in coz we have to bunk 2 ppl up together...thats the last thing we should be worrying about boys.....i get along with all of u and just think of all the laughs and dumb shit we will get upto together 7 days a week.....espcially wen were BAKED (according to shane) and drunk hahaha

we can all have our own room until dev gets here....she sed to me that she woodnt mind bunking with a guy but then she sed she has girl things eg vibrators, tampons, the pill and a strap on hahaha so i dunno we might have to give up 1 room for her.....i reckon the smallest room is the room upstairs up the back corner....we can give her that and then 2 boys bunk up in the biggest room and that is the room downstairs we were chattin in yesterday with the bunk bed and 2 doubles

i reckon fuk off the bunk bed to the gym.....then have 2 doubles in that room....1 gronk in the room oppisite that....then 1 gronk upstairs with dev......i honestly do not give a shit if i have to room with sum1....i had to share a room with trent until i was 18 so it doesnt bother me in the slightest.....we all have work durin the week and have to get up at 7-7:30ish so if 2 gronks who work (me curt shane) decide who is sleeping in the same room that works out that az and dev get there own room and get to sleep in.....

p.s whoever rooms with dev will probs fuk her hahahahaha....thats just a thought if u wana put ur hand up boys hahaha...seeing shes had 20 sexual partners inside her "HOT BOX" hahaha
Dangerou$ Dickie 411
Dangerou$ Dickie 411

Back to top Go down

Roomies.....5 gronks into 4 rooms Empty Re: Roomies.....5 gronks into 4 rooms

Post  AZZA on Mon May 25, 2009 11:36 am

first off.. can we make sure DEVON DOES NOT GET ACCESS TO THIS FORUM IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM!!!

Because some of the shit we have sed about her on here is unforgivable hahaha..

Secondly.. I dont really give a shit where i sleep.. I would prefer my own room as opposed to bunking up coz i honestly usually go to bed at like 2am (serious) and I wouldnt wana be wakin gronks up when im brushin my barrys and tuckin myself in then jackin it under the covers...

So yeah i dont give a shit I'm just thinkin of you gronks too..

I dont mind whether im upstairs or downstairs either.. caring.. cat
AZZA
AZZA

Back to top Go down

Post  Dangerou$ Dickie 411 on Mon May 25, 2009 11:42 am

hahaha yeh i no....i jsut refered to her vagina as a hot box and sed she was guna fuk 1 of us hahaha....yeh i sed u wood have ur own room coz u and devoooo will go to sleep at 2am and wake up at 12pm.....we can all have our own room till she gets there...then wen shes there 2 gronks should team up and sleep in that room downstairs were we were chattin yesterday....wat time wood u have to get up for work curt/shaneo????and wat is ur prefered time to go to bed.....i wake up at 7:10 to make work by 8:30....and my bed time varies between 10:30pm and 1am
Dangerou$ Dickie 411
Dangerou$ Dickie 411

Back to top Go down

Post  Shootershane on Mon May 25, 2009 12:15 pm

i'd prob have to get up like 6 50ish now im bit further away poss earlier depending traffic and bed from 10 30 onwards.. yeh caring what happens with beds it will mad either way. fairest way might be to draw straws or something that way when someone gets cut i jacked it with them in the room they cant say anything..

Shootershane

Back to top Go down

Post  Dangerou$ Dickie 411 on Mon May 25, 2009 12:22 pm

well i no my times wont change to get up for work seeing im living pritty much in the same residence hahaha....so c wat time curt has to get up and wat time he goes to bed and we will work it out.....if its me and u shane or me and curt or u and curt it honestly doesnt fukin bother me...if i hear u jakin it 40 buk fine hahahaha
Dangerou$ Dickie 411
Dangerou$ Dickie 411

Back to top Go down

Post  Dangerou$ Dickie 411 on Tue May 26, 2009 3:34 am

shaneo and curt wake up at the same time and go to bed at the same time....i usually go to bed at 12 and wake up after 7...but ill probs wake up a little earlier wen im living with u boys coz i wont have julzie there to make me fresh OJ haha and my clothes will probs be all over the shop so i might need to throw a load of washing in before i go to work so the maid aka azza doesnt spend all day scrubbin my socks saying "oh dickie! wat do u get upto u silly slippery naughty boy" hahaha....dunno y he has seans vocab but im doing it haha quote dane cook.....so if u 2 boys sleep in the big room we had that meeting in u both have 2 mass cupboards and a double bed each once we fuk off the bunk to the gym there will be alot of room....i dont mine bunkin with sum1 but the other person might have the shits with me tucking myself in after 12 but then i wood have the shits wakin up earlier than needed hahaha.....we can all have our own room before dev gets here but it might be better to just start out this way then wen she gets here we dont have to worry about moving shit around....it honestly doesnt bother me...i just dont wana room with a person who jacks it 8 times a day (shaneo) hahaha...plus ill be bringing oooosss home every weekend so if u want ur beauty sleep boys im not the option coz i have em screamin till the AM hahaha
Dangerou$ Dickie 411
Dangerou$ Dickie 411

Back to top Go down

Post  AZZA on Tue May 26, 2009 5:09 am

Ill just sleep upstairs and fuck dev DAY AND NIGHT (Cancun Reference)
AZZA
AZZA

Back to top Go down

Post  Dangerou$ Dickie 411 on Tue May 26, 2009 5:28 am

hahahahahaha i soooooooooooo hope devoooooooooo does not sumhow find a link to this site hahaha
Dangerou$ Dickie 411
Dangerou$ Dickie 411

Back to top Go down

Post  Curtis the Cutter!! on Tue May 26, 2009 5:32 am

i dont no boys....i dont no how keen i am to share a room with someone....i mean i want to move out of home to get some more space and freedom but if i move out of home and then straight into a room with someone else i dont no how keen i am of that idea....i rekn there has to be another way around this with out 2 gronks sharing a room...i dont no we will just have to talk this through with all four of us....

Curtis the Cutter!!

Back to top Go down

Post  AZZA on Tue May 26, 2009 5:37 am

Yeah just make dev sleep on a random bed somewhere random... theres like 900 rooms/4,000 beds in that place surely nobody has to bunk up
AZZA
AZZA

Back to top Go down

Post  Curtis the Cutter!! on Tue May 26, 2009 5:41 am

thats what i rekn.....we could out dev somewhere comfy to stay but just not in a full blown room....we need to go to ur house and assess the area again to we can make plans....cause im sure if she at least house a bed and some space she wont complain cause she is already savin heaps on free accomo!!...so i rekn she wont care if she doesnt have her own room..and if she does complain then we will just rape and kill her and dump her body in salt pan....sooo pppfftt caaaaaaarrrrriiiiinnnngggggggg!!!! Neutral

Curtis the Cutter!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dangerou$ Dickie 411 on Tue May 26, 2009 5:48 am

she is a chick and she will wana baash herself...shes not guna wana be in the guest bed in the gym tryin to bash her box and then we all go up there for a gym sesh....shes gota put all ehr shit sumwere...shes guna have the msot shit outa all of us and chicks always fukin over pack....i honestly do not mind rooming with sum1....its not a big deal....i did it for 18yrs u get used to it...the rooms r only to shut ur eyes in...its not like ur guna be like fuk this i cant sleep sum1 is 2 metres away....it wood just be like cancun how often did we use the rooms
Dangerou$ Dickie 411
Dangerou$ Dickie 411

Back to top Go down

Post  Curtis the Cutter!! on Tue May 26, 2009 5:58 am

sweet as then...if u got no dramas sleeping with someone else in the room then u and shane/azza can......i just said i have a bit of a problem with it thats all...and i wasnt a deffo no i wont ever ever ever sleep with anyone else ever....even if there a FIRE!!! but i just wasnt keen for it....i havnt shared a room in my life apprent from on hols so im not use to it thats all....but like i said we should go to urs and assess the situo....

also no one says a word of the moving out 2night at training!!! unless to each other very softly!!!!

Curtis the Cutter!!

Back to top Go down

Post  AZZA on Tue May 26, 2009 6:02 am

yeah, well i wouldnt want to either.. i mean if were payin to stay there we shuld get a room each.. devs smoochin accommo for freezies and honestly i can see us workin sumthin out.. i dont wana bring 7 chicks back from oatley and fuck them all on a top bunk while shano is underneath me jackin it to the sounds above him.. But yeah i havent shared a room with someone since me and egg had two singles in '93..

Yeah no snitchin at training tonight i was gunna msg everyone.. but obviously mike probs knows now FUCK SNITCHES!!!
AZZA
AZZA

Back to top Go down

Post  Dangerou$ Dickie 411 on Tue May 26, 2009 7:31 am

not the bunk....were fkn that off...we wood have 2 doubles in a room.......if it has to be me ill do it...but we can work anythign else out apart from that....unless dev is a couch bitch or sleeps on a fold out for a year...yeh no1 say shit...if mike says anything just be like wtf r u talkin about
Dangerou$ Dickie 411
Dangerou$ Dickie 411

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum