Our Paddy Heights Crib
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digitech Installations

4 posters

Go down

Digitech Installations Empty Digitech Installations

Post  AZZA Tue May 26, 2009 5:17 am

Hey i just thought my Aunty AKA Deb's Sister owns a raging company called Digitech Installations and they do EVERYTHING when it comes to Cable, Satellite, TV's, Sound Systems, Projectors anything you could think of..

Shes always givin gronks in my fam rediculous deals AKA equipment at cost price and doesnt charge labour for installation so if we wana get decked out with a fuckoff cinema experience she'll do it for unbelievably cheap..

My main point I am getting at is SATELLITE TV.. We'll get a dish put on the roof and get like 10,000 channels from around the world so when Devs here she can watch Good Morning Toronto and shit...

She'll probs throw in a 4,000 inch projector for free for our movie madness nights..
AZZA
AZZA

Back to top Go down

Digitech Installations Empty Re: Digitech Installations

Post  Dangerou$ Dickie 411 Tue May 26, 2009 5:39 am

hahahahahaha well i defoooooooosss no billy is gettin this BOSE system...its just insanity...everytime i go to a bose store aka twice...boston and brisbane hahaha i get the demo and its a 3 minute demo of all different scenerys like traffic jams, kids on a swing then thunder and lightning goin off chops and the sound is just insane....i sed to the gronk in the store is that as loud as it goes....his reply was (a curtis face on the plane wen he ordered a coke) and sed "OH MY GOD....that wasnt even half way" and honestly my ears were ringing for days hahaha....it was crystal clear....we gota have a curfew on the sound coz if devoooooo is watchin like saving private ryan at like 2am and has the sound so high a gronk 3 streets up can understand wats goin on im goin out fukin the bitch in the ass without lube while turning it down then shoving the remote up her joot so she cant turn it bak up then goin bak to bed hahahaha....but yeh i wood love a projector....we bought a projector and a screen like 15 yrs ago...we still have the projector but the picture is so shitty....we used to have a roll down screen but ryan left it at sum1s 21st like 3 yrs ago and we never saw it again the fkn cunt.....if we get that then we could put the plasma downstairs now upstairs
Dangerou$ Dickie 411
Dangerou$ Dickie 411

Back to top Go down

Post  AZZA Tue May 26, 2009 5:48 am

That was exactly my thought lad.. put the plasma upstairs and have a full blown cinema downstairs.. like my aunty would get us a raging high qualo brand like sony or samsung projector so the pic quality will be off chops.. and it would be at cost price.. (what retailers get them for) and she'll probs install it for free.. we'll get foxxy IQ on it too.. combine that with a raging BOSE system and it would be hectic..

I wana get actual movie curtains for the roll down screen that open and close with a remote.. like maroon ones you see in the cinemas..

And as i said in the other topic.. a POPCORN MACHINE!!!

fuck yeah..

p.s. i lost my shit when you said you were gunna go out and fuck dev in the ass with no lube and shove a tv remote in her hot box hahahaha...
AZZA
AZZA

Back to top Go down

Post  Dangerou$ Dickie 411 Tue May 26, 2009 5:51 am

think maroon curtains hahaha but the room over there is dark as fuk all the time so it is the perfect place to have the entertainment arena hahaha...its a big investment we all gota chip in for aswell as payin rent...dont get to ahead of ourselves coz disapointment hurts hahaha but yeh thats wat i want to az haha...mondays movie madness is guna be my fav nites hahaha better than the weekends haha.....yeh i laughed typing it coz i new it wood be a hit
Dangerou$ Dickie 411
Dangerou$ Dickie 411

Back to top Go down

Post  AZZA Tue May 26, 2009 5:55 am

i dont think were gettin ahead of ourselves.. were just preppin.. thinkin of options.. good to do it ahead of time rather than get there and be like hmmm??? were throwin ideas around its good..

Also I hated your saving private ryan reference??? forgot that was even a movie ahaha..
AZZA
AZZA

Back to top Go down

Post  Dangerou$ Dickie 411 Tue May 26, 2009 5:57 am

hahaha well i couldnt think of a crazy action flick which goes for way to long and the sound is just bullets and explosions hahaha.....yeh it is good but it all costs green
Dangerou$ Dickie 411
Dangerou$ Dickie 411

Back to top Go down

Post  AZZA Tue May 26, 2009 5:58 am

Will be worth it when we sit down on a monday move madness marathon night and it feels like were at greater union..
AZZA
AZZA

Back to top Go down

Post  Shootershane Tue May 26, 2009 6:07 am

could this mass projector be our first buy with the penalties? downstairs is hell gonna be the party room and upstairs will be clean and normal haha. if we show people the house and show them downstairs first they'll be heaps upset with upstairs

Shootershane

Back to top Go down

Post  AZZA Tue May 26, 2009 6:11 am

Yeah well its probably the most practical purchase ( as opposed to air hockey tables/foosball tables/popcorn machines haha) so perhaps it could be..

It'd be good if somehow we had both levels of the house good.. like we have all the space so why not use it for cool shit? Obviously downstairs is gunna be the hecticest part, but it'd be cool to use all the space we have for cool shit..

Or yeah downstairs could just be games/rec. area upstairs dining and relax/study shit...
AZZA
AZZA

Back to top Go down

Post  Curtis the Cutter!! Tue May 26, 2009 6:13 am

yeh it all sounds hectic....but i agree with dickie on this one...lets just pump the brakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i mean u guys no me...if there is a movie on sumwhere ill be first in to watch it..and the idea of a movie monday maddness night or whatever it is called...makes me ridge up at the thought of it....

but lets get the basics down first and the we can go all out once we are set up and have moved in..... albino

Curtis the Cutter!!

Back to top Go down

Post  AZZA Tue May 26, 2009 6:17 am

na lad im bout to guy buy a projector.. hahahaha.. albino
AZZA
AZZA

Back to top Go down

Post  AZZA Tue May 26, 2009 7:45 am

http://www.smarthome.com.au/p--Remote+Controlled+Curtain+Track-196.html

Remote controlled curtain track $55 each hahaha...

GREATER UNION... THATS WHAT I WANT!
AZZA
AZZA

Back to top Go down

Post  Shootershane Tue May 26, 2009 11:32 am

HAHAHAHAHA

WHERE DO YOU FIND THESE ITEMS TO PURCHASE!!!!!!

Shootershane

Back to top Go down

Post  Dangerou$ Dickie 411 Tue May 26, 2009 11:53 am

hahahahaha oh my god....i dunno wat ur doin at uni az but u should do sumthin with the internet coz u always seem to track down these things hahaha....also NECESSARY????hahaha
Dangerou$ Dickie 411
Dangerou$ Dickie 411

Back to top Go down

Post  AZZA Tue May 26, 2009 11:58 am

hahaha.. tell me that you wouldnt wanna sit down on a monday night and hear the "DUN DA DA, DA DA DA DA DA DUN DA DA DUN DUN DUN DA DA DA DA (WARNER BROS THEME)" as we draw the curtains open by REMOTE CONTROL and get comfy for The Dark Knight or something..
AZZA
AZZA

Back to top Go down

Post  Dangerou$ Dickie 411 Tue May 26, 2009 12:03 pm

hahahahahahahahahaha i could but i can also just turn the power on the tele and start watchin.....i can live without a cloth cumin across the screen then the movie startin hahaha
Dangerou$ Dickie 411
Dangerou$ Dickie 411

Back to top Go down

Post  Shootershane Tue May 26, 2009 12:04 pm

that would such a show off thing to have haha.... mad..

as if we'd bother to close it after watching tv but, it would always just stay open

Shootershane

Back to top Go down

Post  AZZA Tue May 26, 2009 12:09 pm

na lad i would always close it.. just so i could open it again haha..

Imagine the boys comin over to watch footy on the weekends and they see the curtains slowly open hahaha..
AZZA
AZZA

Back to top Go down

Post  Dangerou$ Dickie 411 Tue May 26, 2009 12:09 pm

hahahaha yeh an djust get anying if u wana watch tv for like 5 mins waiting for sum1 and u cant find the remote for the FUCKING CURTAINS hahaha
Dangerou$ Dickie 411
Dangerou$ Dickie 411

Back to top Go down

Post  AZZA Tue May 26, 2009 12:14 pm

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AZZA
AZZA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum