SNITCH......

Go down

SNITCH...... Empty SNITCH......

Post  Dangerou$ Dickie 411 on Tue May 26, 2009 5:43 am

I hate snitches but i hate sean more.....so wen i got this email i just yocked my satay chicken pie all over the keyboard

(No Subject)‏
Sent: Tuesday, 26 May 2009 1:00:57 AM
To: Richard Cearns (dragonsfan33@hotmail.com)
2 attachments
image001.gif (2.7 KB), image002.gif (0.8 KB)

Hey Mate,

How are you? heard you might be moving out with Curt Az n Shano.

When is this meeting going on for the potential next trip?

Sean Wright
Enterprise Advisers
P: +61 2 8536 7773 | F: +61 2 9240 9821 | 0423 194 155
E: sean_wright @pkf.com.au | W: www.pkf.com.au

Level 10 | 1 Margaret Street
Sydney | New South Wales | 2000

SHUT THE FUCK UP GRONKS...........IF SEAN IS LIKE............im prity sure im the silliest sexiest slipperiest boy u no dickie so can seany b move in....ill make ur boom boom room worth it Smile
Dangerou$ Dickie 411
Dangerou$ Dickie 411

Back to top Go down

SNITCH...... Empty Re: SNITCH......

Post  AZZA on Tue May 26, 2009 5:53 am

WOWWWWWW!!!!!

THIS IS BIG!!!!

WHO RATTED OUT ON US???

CONSIDER YOURSELF OUT OF THE SALT PAN SORORITY!!

my guess: Shanes dad Gordy has blabbered to the Wrights dad Duncy about it all...

We need to assassinate shanes dad... Spewin shane but its in the best interest of Alpha Beta Sigma...
AZZA
AZZA

Back to top Go down

Post  Dangerou$ Dickie 411 on Tue May 26, 2009 5:56 am

it has to be hahaha........or assassinate sean...win win hahaha every1s happy hahaha.....it wood be in best interest....if i get fkn emails off him daily about "THE BIG MOVE YAY" im bashin the cunt haha
Dangerou$ Dickie 411
Dangerou$ Dickie 411

Back to top Go down

Post  AZZA on Tue May 26, 2009 6:05 am

lets buy a van and four balaclavas and do a drive-by bodysnatch on sean and shanes dad.. well put them on a stool in a dingy room with spotlights on them and well make them TALK...

If they don't co-operate we do unforgivable things to them with dental tools you can get from St George Dental..

Even if Sean has nothing to do with the whole thing we'll just torture and kill him anyway hahahaha...
AZZA
AZZA

Back to top Go down

Post  Shootershane on Tue May 26, 2009 11:40 am

HHAHAHAHAHA you know what the worst part is, Az is right on the money.

Gordo told dunc because he didn't know it was a secret. mike and sean have both approached me on different occasions and i have told them both to not say anything which they said they wouldn't

i kicked my dad in the face and said consider yourself lucky the rest of SPS isn't here..

Apologies boys for thinking my dad was anti social...

Shootershane

Back to top Go down

Post  Dangerou$ Dickie 411 on Tue May 26, 2009 12:08 pm

mmmmmmmm im not happy that azza was correct and that gordo approach dunc to be consold with the lose of his son to a house which is just guna have 4 guys in it gettin shitfaced every nite hahaha.....i hate how sean noes hahaha...i wanted to hand out housewarming invos without whos housewarming it is.....just the address and the time hahaha and ppl wood be like wtf....turn up and see the alpha beta segma house thing and then lifesize cut outs of us boys hahahaha.....

ALSOOOOOOOOOOO..........i blew up at julzie for touching all my shit coz my fridge was moved to the other corner of my room and i was like YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ur not allowed in my room...then shes like well it doesnt matter anyways coz ur moving out.......and i was like helllllll yeh and ur grounded from there TO......(pause) phillips voice "BITCH"
Dangerou$ Dickie 411
Dangerou$ Dickie 411

Back to top Go down

Post  AZZA on Tue May 26, 2009 12:13 pm

HAHAHA esh that is pretty much confirmation right there..

on the same topic i was havin a convo on the fone to curt today and he was talkin about how he SERIOUSLY doesn't want Big Bad Billy and Julez just walking into our crib and doing shit like cleaning or re-arranging shit UNLESS they are doing a landlord inspection...

And i 100% agreed...

Imagine if Julezy walked in on me boning Dev's hot box??
AZZA
AZZA

Back to top Go down

Post  Dangerou$ Dickie 411 on Tue May 26, 2009 3:12 pm

they wont man...they dont even do that wen were just chillen over there...if we lived there they woodnt cum over....they have only been to rheannons place once and that was to help her move in and ryan has put a restraining order on mum so she cant go near his joint haha....they wont cum in....im guna say to billy he can inspect the place for an inspection LIKE ALL LANDLORDS DO just to see that there isnt 8 body size holes in the dry wall and the taps r shooting water upto the roof and there r naked random passed out gronks face down on our living room floor hahaha
Dangerou$ Dickie 411
Dangerou$ Dickie 411

Back to top Go down

Post  Shootershane on Wed May 27, 2009 3:47 am

hahaha yeh inspections are alright. we are defo getting rid of that intercom between the 2 houses but.. currently the way it works could someone from your place just listen to the convos in the party house without them knowing??

if so this must be fixed

Shootershane

Back to top Go down

Post  Dangerou$ Dickie 411 on Wed May 27, 2009 1:46 pm

haha yeh i no.....u just turn them down to nothing so the other house can hear anything
Dangerou$ Dickie 411
Dangerou$ Dickie 411

Back to top Go down

Post  AZZA on Wed May 27, 2009 5:22 pm

Can the other house legit just hear what were saying all the time??
AZZA
AZZA

Back to top Go down

Post  Dangerou$ Dickie 411 on Thu May 28, 2009 12:34 am

u turn it down on our side....wats every1 worried about?????its not like were plannin sum mass terroist attack hahahahahaha
Dangerou$ Dickie 411
Dangerou$ Dickie 411

Back to top Go down

Post  Shootershane on Thu May 28, 2009 5:27 am

when we're baked off chops giggling talking about how we're gonna flog food from next door when they go to sleep i think they might care haha. we'll put something over the mike so they can't hear our funny jokes

Shootershane

Back to top Go down

Post  AZZA on Thu May 28, 2009 5:46 am

yeah im worried billy is thinking of taking up a career in standup comedy and he's going to steal all our material..

I hear he's the next Dane Cook..
AZZA
AZZA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum