Shunt & Sunt of the month

Go down

Shunt & Sunt of the month Empty Shunt & Sunt of the month

Post  Dangerou$ Dickie 411 on Fri May 29, 2009 5:48 am

boys we no at times were not guna be pullin our weight...we should make sum inititive to make every1 keep working together so things get done.eg house cleaning and groceries and wat not....if sum1 is being a full blown fukin shunt they should have to do the dishes for week hahaha and if sum1 is being a full blown SUNT they should get a week off aka if they get the grocery list and the grocery money off every1 go down to paddy woolies and go to town on that shit...cum back...pack everything away...do every1s washing hang it up...then bring it in so gronks can find there own shit to take to their room then they r officially a SUNT......wat r reckon

Key: Sunt=Sick Cunt
Shunt= Shit Cunt
Dangerou$ Dickie 411
Dangerou$ Dickie 411

Back to top Go down

Shunt & Sunt of the month Empty Re: Shunt & Sunt of the month

Post  AZZA on Fri May 29, 2009 5:51 am

HAHAHAHAHA...

HECTIC!!!

I love all the things we are thinking of that provides initiative to keep our palace in mint condition..

I like it..
AZZA
AZZA

Back to top Go down

Post  Dangerou$ Dickie 411 on Fri May 29, 2009 5:53 am

yeh coz if sum gronk isnt gettin off his/her ass all week and havent pulled there weight with cookin/cleaning/HELPING they have to make up for it and sum1 will get knighted and have a week off hahaha
Dangerou$ Dickie 411
Dangerou$ Dickie 411

Back to top Go down

Post  AZZA on Fri May 29, 2009 5:59 am

haha knighted...

we should buy a sword and a throne and shit.. have a full on knighting ceremony
AZZA
AZZA

Back to top Go down

Post  Shootershane on Fri May 29, 2009 7:39 am

yeh something physical that you can have for the week. the sunt can carry around his sword all week or mount it in his room or something. the shunt can be disgraced and has to have an old boot in their room for the week or something.

i love it, i think there should be a sunt every week but there doesn't have to be a shunt, if everyones pulling their weight its not fair someone gets punished for doing less haha or maybe it will keep the place spotless as everyone tries to avoid it haha

Shootershane

Back to top Go down

Post  AZZA on Fri May 29, 2009 7:48 am

An old boot in your room?? That's the best you could come up with Shano? hahahaha caring.. my shoes are chat as fuck anyway and their always in my room i'd be caring about a boot..
AZZA
AZZA

Back to top Go down

Post  Dangerou$ Dickie 411 on Fri May 29, 2009 8:34 am

hahahahahaha a knighting ceremony hahaha.....yeh i like the sword idea...imagine waking up and walking out to the entertainment arena and seeing me in my pjs walking around with a fucking sword hahaha then eating breakfast with it next to me hahahaha....our visitors will be like y is dickie watchin tv with a sword hahaha then u gota say he was the sunt of the week hahaha....we choose the sunt and shunt of the week on a sunday nite and we gota cast our votes on a ballet haha...wont it be funny if we all get 1 shunt and 1 sunt vote each hahahaha so we all think were living with a sunt and shunt hahaha but yeh if every1 is pullin there weight no shunt....the decsion will be made so harshly otherwise haha like taste of food or sumthin hahahahaha......and BOOT wtf...we should mount a cock or sumthin above their door or sumthin hahahaha as in a dildo haha
Dangerou$ Dickie 411
Dangerou$ Dickie 411

Back to top Go down

Post  Shootershane on Fri May 29, 2009 9:11 am

dev can provide the shunt prize (ie dildo)

Shootershane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum