Our Paddy Heights Crib
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Positive Feedback

3 posters

Go down

Positive Feedback Empty Positive Feedback

Post  Dangerou$ Dickie 411 Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:18 am

gronks....spoke to julzie last nite for about 20 mins about out move...she asked questions like rent, what gronks were moving in, wat ur bringing, wat im bringing, wat im doin with my room, general maitanence, cleaning the carpets/ovens/stoves, bedding situation and more.....i told her were all over it with the use of a fully functional forum hahaha and we have all discussed every situation she just brought up and were guna take it seriously and there is a legal contract out there and all we need is a signitures haha...so theres sumthin to jak it over
Dangerou$ Dickie 411
Dangerou$ Dickie 411

Back to top Go down

Positive Feedback Empty Re: Positive Feedback

Post  Shootershane Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:22 am

just jizzed over the uni computer and dont even care..

are you relos out yet dick?

do you think we will be able to go in in 3 weeks (monday 22nd)?

Shootershane

Back to top Go down

Post  Dangerou$ Dickie 411 Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:53 am

i spoke to him last nite....he sed DEFOS 100% OUT by the 23rd...if he is sayin hes that confident for then surely they might be out earlier.....they r moving shit in there now....thats 3 weeks away so think about gradually moving everything to a new place and doing a day to day job it wood take time...but he sed defos 23rd it will be empty....my brother gets home on monday so ill speak to billy and ryan can start moving all his shit out literally wen he gets home...there is nothin in his room now its just a box so he is gone wen he gets home that means we can start organising downsatirs and the gym area as soon as next tuesday.....then az and i will watch u and curt work upstairs hahahah na we will help ya do upstairs but everything will be clean anyways coz there giving it a spring clean and doin the carpets,laudary,kitchen shit,stove and oven so all u need to do is pick a room and put ur shit in it.........HECTIC
Dangerou$ Dickie 411
Dangerou$ Dickie 411

Back to top Go down

Post  Shootershane Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:22 am

wow how goods that. even if your relos aren't out on the monday 22 and are planning on moving out the next day im staying over that night anyway be it on the loung or it one of the 8 spare bedds downstairs. ive got that whole week off before going back to work the following week so i can organise upstairs and my room and stuff during that week.
i reckon if its a go ahead from billy we could have a look at it next tuesday and start moving stuff / go there and discuss arrangements etc

Shootershane

Back to top Go down

Post  AZZA Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:46 am

so is my crib officially downstairs? if it is shotty that hectic room with hectic bed..
AZZA
AZZA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum