Our Paddy Heights Crib
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PROJECTOR UPDATE!

3 posters

Go down

PROJECTOR UPDATE! Empty PROJECTOR UPDATE!

Post  AZZA Thu May 28, 2009 6:01 am

Boys,

Spoke to my Aunty on the blower today and she said she can provide everything.. projector, ceiling bracket and ceiling installation for $1300..

Which is ABSURD... some of these projectors ALONE are $4,000 plus... But coz she's getting it straight from Epson she gets bollocks deals..

She also said she would rig it up to Foxtel IQ and other shit like the BOSE sound system that Billy's getting and the Playstation 3 and that..

She also said that this model projector from Epson is like has some brand new technology where you can still watch shit with the lights on and blinds open and that, no matter how much light you got.. Coz she just installed one in her own home..

So we can legit have a movie cinema for like $325 each..
AZZA
AZZA

Back to top Go down

PROJECTOR UPDATE! Empty Re: PROJECTOR UPDATE!

Post  Dangerou$ Dickie 411 Thu May 28, 2009 1:38 pm

thats hectic...i wood get that....does that include a screen for that???coz ryan lost ours the dumb cunt....billy wont allow the projector to be mounted from the roof....it impeads the view from the kitchen and end of the pool table so its best if we sit it on the box in the entertainment area wat we had it on last time....that will be hectic and its dirt cheap....
Dangerou$ Dickie 411
Dangerou$ Dickie 411

Back to top Go down

Post  AZZA Thu May 28, 2009 1:45 pm

PROJECTOR UPDATE! N1900709_44472204_2801

That's what it would look like lad it doesnt full hang down and shit its legit stuck to the roof.. It wouldnt impede the view no matter where u were..

But if bill doesnt want it done then thats a diff story, although they ARE professionals it would be done properly.. and for free..
AZZA
AZZA

Back to top Go down

Post  Dangerou$ Dickie 411 Thu May 28, 2009 1:47 pm

oh thats sik....i thought it wood have a full blown 2 metre arm hanging down from the roof and just be chattin on and have wires everywere...do it
Dangerou$ Dickie 411
Dangerou$ Dickie 411

Back to top Go down

Post  Dangerou$ Dickie 411 Thu May 28, 2009 1:48 pm

screen???
Dangerou$ Dickie 411
Dangerou$ Dickie 411

Back to top Go down

Post  AZZA Thu May 28, 2009 1:50 pm

haha na lad...

Yeah its a rediculous deal.. Bout $300 each for pretty much a cinema.. When's Bill gettin the Bose system?

I cant wait to hit the lights on our first Monday movie madness night..
AZZA
AZZA

Back to top Go down

Post  AZZA Thu May 28, 2009 1:51 pm

Um i didn't ask her bout the screen but she'll probs throw one in for free haha.. i'm doin work for her tomorrow so i'll ask her then..

How big is that wall again coz I think the biggest you can get is 150 inch..
AZZA
AZZA

Back to top Go down

Post  Dangerou$ Dickie 411 Thu May 28, 2009 2:00 pm

oh fuk i dunno...its big thow....like 2 panels of glass....hahaha.....yeh movie mondays will be the bomb
Dangerou$ Dickie 411
Dangerou$ Dickie 411

Back to top Go down

Post  AZZA Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:29 am

Gronks I worked with my Aunty today and she showed me the projector she got..

It's exactly the same one that we would get for $1300 (incl. installation) AND IT IS REDICULOUS...

She has it hooked up to a computer and DVD player.. Both are crystal clear..

It's in her Office/garage and she has those bullshit bright flourescent tube kinda lights which she turned on AND had all the doors/windows open and the picture was barely affected.. And then when she closed all the doors/windows and hit the lights I made a mess in my pants..

She has it ceiling mounted and you cant see a wire anywhere..

She also said the roll down screens are around $600 but not to bother with them coz as long as you have a white surface (no matter what material) it does exactly the same job.. the picture quality is determined by the projector and not the material it hits..

All she did was paint her wall completely white.. She reckons anything like a sheet, cardboard, paper etc.. has exactly the same result..

It is also a high definition projector so we can connect the PS3 to it with a HDMI cable (instead of the red, yellow and white AV cords) and watch HD movies / Blue Ray movies / High Def Games..
AZZA
AZZA

Back to top Go down

Post  Dangerou$ Dickie 411 Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:08 pm

fuck me
Dangerou$ Dickie 411
Dangerou$ Dickie 411

Back to top Go down

Post  Shootershane Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:33 pm

im so down, imagine watching the footy saturday night before going out on that. it will be like we're at imax

Shootershane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down