Our Paddy Heights Crib
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Decorations

3 posters

Go down

Decorations Empty Decorations

Post  Shootershane Mon May 25, 2009 12:40 pm

Im honestly down to get life size portraits of us posing with like a quote or something we were talking about on sunday. we could put them around the place to make people aware its our pad.

Eg. mine could be me folding my arms across my chest with a quote down the bottom "Give a shit" or "Sleep well, but fuck off". Mine and curts dad both work for printing companies so maybe they could hook us up and we just pin them up. Keen?

Shootershane

Back to top Go down

Decorations Empty Re: Decorations

Post  Dangerou$ Dickie 411 Mon May 25, 2009 12:55 pm

yeh i reckon thats mad...we wood obviously take the foto and then az and i can work with the image and add text then we could put it on a usb or sumthin so ur old man can literally just press print at work and then we wil put them around.....i reckon curt can be on the bak of the toilet door waving his index finger towards the person withe concerned eyes sayin "DID YOU WIPE" hahahaha and the same above the button "DID YOU FLUSH" hahaha
Dangerou$ Dickie 411
Dangerou$ Dickie 411

Back to top Go down

Post  AZZA Mon May 25, 2009 12:58 pm

hahahaha honestly i AM SO DOWN for that..

instead of things you hang on the wall though.. i reckon it would be SO much better if they were life size cardboard cutouts..

They would be a bit harder to make, but we would get one of ya dads to print them out, then all we would need to do is spend a day cutting them out and sticking them to cardboard..

http://www.elifesize.com/

Kinda like them, and we would have a speech bubble next to our face saying something (i can do this i nearly got a degree in graphic design... give a shit)

I want me pointing forward and looking heaps stern with my speech bubble saying "Shoes off motherfucker!"
AZZA
AZZA

Back to top Go down

Post  Dangerou$ Dickie 411 Mon May 25, 2009 1:00 pm

hahahahaha that will be sooooo funny......urs is gota be "WHERE DO YOU GET OFF" hahahaha....its like we have eyes in the bak of our head and r watchin everything our guests do hahaha
Dangerou$ Dickie 411
Dangerou$ Dickie 411

Back to top Go down

Post  AZZA Mon May 25, 2009 5:46 pm

Imagine these on lifesize cardboard cutouts around the house HAHAHAHAHA would be so original...

And obviously I would do it up better make it look heaps real, i whipped this up in like 23 seconds..

Decorations Picture11gtv
AZZA
AZZA

Back to top Go down

Post  Dangerou$ Dickie 411 Tue May 26, 2009 12:51 am

OH MY GOD!!!!!!! hahahaha is that the figure of a girl with ur head haha...but yeh thats the idea...even if its not lifesize it wood be good to stick like A3 sizes on the wall around the house hahaha
Dangerou$ Dickie 411
Dangerou$ Dickie 411

Back to top Go down

Post  Shootershane Tue May 26, 2009 3:29 am

HAHAHAHAHA AZZa your the biggest nerd. yeh im so down for that. Dad said his company doesn't print this kind of stuff unfortunately. if curts dad is the same we can get them done for like 20 each he said but... be hell novelty and no one else would have anything like it

Shootershane

Back to top Go down

Post  AZZA Tue May 26, 2009 5:11 am

yeah i deal with printers for my course at uni.. you could get a lifesize printed up for maybe 50 bux or sumthin from Snap Printing or Kwik kopy or somethin.. both companies have shops around kirrawee and miranda and their quality is hectic
AZZA
AZZA

Back to top Go down

Post  Dangerou$ Dickie 411 Tue May 26, 2009 5:31 am

hahahahah yeh i no....answer this...wen have u gone to a mates place and gone to hang a shit and seen on the back of the door 1 of the gronks living in the house stuck to the back of the door waving his finger towards u with a concerned look in his eye and wiping his ass sayin "DID YOU WIPE" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....curt thats soooooo u
Dangerou$ Dickie 411
Dangerou$ Dickie 411

Back to top Go down

Post  Shootershane Tue May 26, 2009 11:35 am

oi coincidentally my dad got a poster brochure dropped on his desk today.

a 1.2metre long by 0.84 metre wide (if you cut out from our knees would be approx life size) is from $23 each for a standard "artistri poster"...

if we want them laminated it goes to $33 each..

i think it is helllllll worth the novelty investment

Shootershane

Back to top Go down

Post  AZZA Tue May 26, 2009 11:40 am

Yeah i like the idea of stand up cutouts but they would probs be too much effort.. and pissed gronks would probs wreck them when there over..

Shano im positive you could get them done lifesize to stick on a wall.. so maybe they'd be like 40 bux??
AZZA
AZZA

Back to top Go down

Post  Shootershane Tue May 26, 2009 11:49 am

Yeh mate 2m long by 1m wide which is mass and taller than even lewers is $39 bucks each for the cheap one and $59 for the lamo'd one.

i think we go the cheap one anyway just cause its gonna go on the wall and its not gonna get wrecked by being moved around or touched too much..

Shootershane

Back to top Go down

Post  AZZA Tue May 26, 2009 11:55 am

My vote is for 2m X 1M... but the cheaper version.. it doesn't need to be laminated..

Main reason is coz i reckon full body shots would be heaps better.. it's only an extra 17 bux.. and you want these to stand out.. like be a talking point of the house..
AZZA
AZZA

Back to top Go down

Post  Dangerou$ Dickie 411 Tue May 26, 2009 12:01 pm

yeh the stick to the wall option is so much better....if we have cut outs like i have 50 cent they just piss every1 off and just get pushed over and crushed...and gronks will tackle the shaneo cut out including me hahaha and then spit and yell the quote bak at u hahahaha....so defos the wall posters is the way to go...thats so awesome....there so cheap....and we only need like 4 of em.....and maybe a laminated plaque to go on top of the front door with our frat name and quote haha so the rain doesnt fuk up our sign.....
Dangerou$ Dickie 411
Dangerou$ Dickie 411

Back to top Go down

Post  Shootershane Tue May 26, 2009 12:10 pm

hahaha yeh i think if they're on the wall people will be less likely to tackle/spit/draw on them.

i'll be heaps cut if people draw mo's on them or something but.....honestly

Shootershane

Back to top Go down

Post  Dangerou$ Dickie 411 Tue May 26, 2009 12:12 pm

make them glossy so they cant....or laminate 1 side
Dangerou$ Dickie 411
Dangerou$ Dickie 411

Back to top Go down

Post  AZZA Tue May 26, 2009 12:16 pm

Maybe we could get them laminated then? Your dad could probs get us a raging discount too..
AZZA
AZZA

Back to top Go down

Post  Dangerou$ Dickie 411 Tue May 26, 2009 3:09 pm

a glossy or laminate pic will not allow any type of pen to inprint our pics haha
Dangerou$ Dickie 411
Dangerou$ Dickie 411

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum