Our Paddy Heights Crib
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Chillin

3 posters

Go down

General Chillin Empty General Chillin

Post  Dangerou$ Dickie 411 Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:15 am

just imagine general chillen in that house...like we did the other nite....being wasted and shooter as deso driving us EVERYWERE and cumin home with maccas at 1-2-3am and eating in the kitchen or watchin tv and just passing out will be hectic....i cant wait to get home and just be loud as fuck not having to worry about julzie cumin down in the morning blowing up that i made a ridiculous amount of noice with pots and pans at 3am after carmens and making a feast....ofcourse ill be quiet if sum gronks dont cum out and r sleeping....(there should be a rule for noice in the AM on the weekend, as in shane and az go out and cum home at 2am and curt and i r snoozing and then u 2 decide to yell at each other and claim ur whispering hahaha then decided to make cheese toast and drop every fkn pot on the kitchen floor haha....10 quid haha).....but if were all out which we usually will be and cum home in the AM im just guna be loud arrogant dickie hahahaha.....our shitty neighbours r moving out thank fuk...how good wood it be if there is like 10 ooooosssss out there on a forum like this making up a frat house and r moving in next door to us hahahaha.....eshay 3am booty calls hahaha
Dangerou$ Dickie 411
Dangerou$ Dickie 411

Back to top Go down

General Chillin Empty Re: General Chillin

Post  Shootershane Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:53 am

a taste of friday night (even though thats the first and last time im deso) was so good i cant wait for us to then kick on and just put on a flick with another necessary beer at 3 am and pass out. im hell nervo but that life isn't going to happen if billy says no. should we buy/bake him a cookie basket to put him in a good mood?

i agree about a noise curfew if someones crook or didn't come out otherwise guitar hero would tour sesh when we get home

And THIIIIINKKKKK there is raging oos on a forum like this saying the guys are gonna hide the remotes in the bums for laughs (like dev with her vag) and there all gonna sleep with the same guys next door to them hahaha

Shootershane

Back to top Go down

Post  AZZA Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:04 am

hahaha this is a rediculous topic..
AZZA
AZZA

Back to top Go down

Post  Dangerou$ Dickie 411 Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:28 am

hahah how is it....ull defos take out shunt of the week the first 3 weeks haha
Dangerou$ Dickie 411