Our Paddy Heights Crib
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What shit are you taking into the house?

3 posters

Go down

What shit are you taking into the house? Empty What shit are you taking into the house?

Post  AZZA Thu May 28, 2009 5:53 am

Just asking what novelty items you's will be taking into the house??

I asked Debsy what she's gonna do with my double bed and that and she said it's not my problem your taking it with you and i was like Shocked

So I'm either gonna throw it out/sell it on eBay or give it to hughy or somethin coz IT IS NOT COMING INTO THE HOUSE as we already have 4,000 beds..

But apart from that I'll be bringing.. a large TV (the one i slept with) , a surround sound system with Subwoofer, my iMac computer, a wireless all in one scanner fax printer... All for community use..

And obviously just clothes n shit..

edit: And a beer bong
AZZA
AZZA

Back to top Go down

What shit are you taking into the house? Empty Re: What shit are you taking into the house?

Post  Shootershane Thu May 28, 2009 10:00 am

good form with the printer i thought we'd have to buy one.

I'll take my work lappy, digi cam and also leaving my bed at home.

probably a stupid question but will we need sheets and towels and stuff or bring/buy before?

i'll bring my guitars so we can say we're talented and are a band / use for videos.

Shootershane

Back to top Go down

What shit are you taking into the house? Empty Re: What shit are you taking into the house?

Post  AZZA Thu May 28, 2009 10:03 am

haha i looked around my house and saw like 4 guitars, incl. a bass and was like.. they wuld be mad to just have near the drumkit and that so we tell oos were in a band n shit.. but there not mine so..

yeh the printers hectic bought it yesterday coz i had to print some chat 70 page document for uni and the qualo is off chopsss...

I'd say we would have to bring some towels and that?? Surely sheets are provided.. mine will get a bit sticky though haha.. Dicki can you shed some light on this topic?
AZZA
AZZA

Back to top Go down

Post  Dangerou$ Dickie 411 Thu May 28, 2009 11:06 am

SOZ BOYS...GOTA run to footy training and i gota poo right now but sheets and towels r here unless u have a blanket u wana bring (shaneo) but yeh if u wana bring ur own shit...leave ur beds at home unless u end up stayin there a nite during the week or sumthing....dickie out
Dangerou$ Dickie 411
Dangerou$ Dickie 411

Back to top Go down

Post  AZZA Thu May 28, 2009 1:19 pm

deb wants none of it so i might throw it on ebay haha..
AZZA
AZZA

Back to top Go down

Post  Dangerou$ Dickie 411 Thu May 28, 2009 1:27 pm

hahahaha shes not letting u leave it at home???not even for a guest or even u if u cum home sumtime for sumthin and stay there???bring watever u want into the crib coz ur guna need shit otherwise ur guna be like FUCK i left it at home....
Dangerou$ Dickie 411
Dangerou$ Dickie 411

Back to top Go down

Post  Dangerou$ Dickie 411 Thu May 28, 2009 1:27 pm

hahahaha shes not letting u leave it at home???not even for a guest or even u if u cum home sumtime for sumthin and stay there???bring watever u want into the crib coz ur guna need shit otherwise ur guna be like FUCK i left it at home....
Dangerou$ Dickie 411
Dangerou$ Dickie 411

Back to top Go down

Post  AZZA Thu May 28, 2009 1:53 pm

na she legit wants me to clean every nook and cranny out..

I don't care.. it pretty much means when i move out I dont have an option to come back home..
AZZA
AZZA

Back to top Go down

Post  Shootershane Fri May 29, 2009 4:16 am

thats sick about the sheets, we hell dont need to really bring anything apart from clothes then.

and we keep referring to home thats not in paddy h boys? THAT IS OUR NEW HOME!!!!

Shootershane

Back to top Go down

Post  Dangerou$ Dickie 411 Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:09 am

i never listed wat im taking to the crib...pritty much my hole room....julzie will make a guest room outa my room now so she can take a bed from next door and the bed side tables coz ive got a hole set of shit bed and bed side tabels.....im takin my bar fridge for the entertainment area....all my alcohol ive got in my room......ps3....that tv ive got for my room....and clothes and my bath towels thats it....i cant wait to just close my door and no julzie hasnt been snooping around for sum dirt on me aka my soiled seimeny boxers under my bed hahaha and she moves all my shit and it so frustrating i cant stand it....im just guna shut my door and not make my bed EVER even if theres a fire haha....
Dangerou$ Dickie 411
Dangerou$ Dickie 411

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down