Our Paddy Heights Crib
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House Warming Party

3 posters

Go down

House Warming Party Empty House Warming Party

Post  Dangerou$ Dickie 411 Fri May 29, 2009 3:21 am

boys as u no were moving in ASAP and were guna need a house warming party OBVIOUSLY hahahaha.....start thinkin of a theme and shit....we wont say on the invites who has moved in or anything....we will just have the date and the time hahahaha...lets get the house half in order then make the invites for like 2 weeks later....then let our hair down....i think we've all banged 3987390483040 beers each in that house but a party is NECESSARY hahaha
Dangerou$ Dickie 411
Dangerou$ Dickie 411

Back to top Go down

House Warming Party Empty Re: House Warming Party

Post  AZZA Fri May 29, 2009 3:25 am

yeah I agree..

I dunno what the theme should be... but it is NOT GOING TO BE FRAT/AMERICAN THEME coz that's pretty much what i'm doin for my 21st..

Maybe it doesn't need a theme coz it's just a housewarming..

If the invite just said all the deets and they rocked up and it was just our crib that would be good enough i rekon..

Not everything needs a theme..
AZZA
AZZA

Back to top Go down

Post  Shootershane Fri May 29, 2009 4:10 am

yeh i agree i dont know if a theme is necessary, its really an excuse to drink anyway.

i think having it a few weeks after is the best idea but they're all gonna know by that stage that we've moved in haha, it wont be as big a surprise as we think by that stage.. maybe send the invites out before we move in?

Shootershane

Back to top Go down

Post  Dangerou$ Dickie 411 Fri May 29, 2009 4:58 am

yeh true...i just thought it wood be fun....we could be all silly and stuff.....i wood blow sean...he wood blow me...every1 is happy hahaha....its guna be fuct coz they wont no who lives there then they jsut see life size cut outs of us around the house haha
Dangerou$ Dickie 411
Dangerou$ Dickie 411

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down